Icon for Component in Component-Class

Hallo,

I built a nonvisible Component with C++Builder3.
Now I dont know how to get my own Icon to the Component-Class.

The way i tryed was written in C++Builder in 21 Days -> but doesnt work

So how can i do it with Builder3 ??

Thanks, Martin

Re:Icon for Component in Component-Class

You need to provide an resource file with icon with correct name all
uppercase with same name as component.

Rgds Pete

Carsten Vogt wrote in message <362EF0AD.99084...@sbk-ks.de>...
>Hallo,

>I built a nonvisible Component with C++Builder3.
>Now I dont know how to get my own Icon to the Component-Class.

>The way i tryed was written in C++Builder in 21 Days -> but doesnt work

>So how can i do it with Builder3 ??

>Thanks, Martin

Other Threads