As mentioned above, I find that the memory leakage problem is
related to WSDL. If I let the client not request for WSDL on
each call to server(#1), the memory leakage will not exist.

#1:
Change line 24 in MainForm.cpp of client source from
        echo = GetIEcho(true);
        echo = GetIEcho(false);
.
I've updated my BCB6 using Update Pack #1. And the problem is
still there. I fail to find the problem in Borland SOAP source.
I even don't know how to re-build the Borland SOAP library in
BCB6 if I could fix the problem. So I try to post here for some
help and advices. Thanks in advance.