Meaning of JPEG Error #41?

hi

can someone tell me, which the jpeg error number 41 is? this message always
comes, when i try to load an jpeg out of a stream, in which i save a jpeg
before.

thanks alot...

     christian

Re:Meaning of JPEG Error #41?

The JPEG errors are an enumerated type.  If enumerations are 0 based, then
your JPEG image is too big.  If enumerations are 1 based then your input
file is missing the Huffman code table entry..

JMESSAGE(JERR_HUFF_MISSING_CODE, "Missing Huffman code table entry")
JMESSAGE(JERR_IMAGE_TOO_BIG, "Maximum supported image dimension is %u
pixels")

--
Regards,
Scott

Re:Meaning of JPEG Error #41?

"news.btx.dtag.de" <christian.hoffmeis...@gmx.net> wrote in message

> can someone tell me, which the jpeg error number 41 is

http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/JpegErrors.txt

41  cstrJERR_INPUT_EMPTY             'Empty input file'

Possibly do you need to seek to the beginning of the stream?

--
efg -- Earl F. Glynn, Overland Park, KS  USA
efg's Computer Lab Mirror:  http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab

Other Threads