How to compile IDL file using BCB4 in professional version!

As Title

Re:How to compile IDL file using BCB4 in professional version!

It's in the BCB (or was for BCB 3)

But here is is my sample batch file - you can even add it to the BPG in
the IDE, and run it before building the client/server target projects.
How cool is that?
Anyway, here we go:
The MIDL compiler is supplied with BCB3, though I think it was missing
for BCB 4 Std.
I imagine it should be freely available.
The pre-proccessor has to be specified as the borland one , and there
are some arcane options, which I stress "work for me"

MIDL -cpp_cmd CPP32.exe -cpp_opt "-P- -oCON "  winampinterface.idl
pause

Hope this helps

wptsoi7 wrote:
> As Title