Using IWebBrowser2

I tried assigning IWebBrowser2 in my code but i keep getting some
errors when compiling, how am i supposed to properly assign this unit
to my program.

I originally added the shdocvw.pas from the source\internet dir into
my program and compiled it, this produced the header file i need.
Then i add the header into my program but it gives me errors from the
generated header file.

#include <ShDocVw.hpp>

IWebBrowser2 *WebBrowser;

All i get here is
[C++ Error] uTestUnit.h(33): E2303 Type name expected

I noticed in the generated hpp file it adds IWebBrowse2 as
_di_IWebBrowser2;

What do i have to do to get this to work, am i missing some units?

Thanks in advance.