Increase the left margin between the text and the vertical line of the StringGrid

Hello,
- Why can I increase the left margin, between the text and the vertical line
of the Grid??
- And, There are something for order the Grid depending of a Cell??
Thanks for all
PILI

Re:Increase the left margin between the text and the vertical line of the StringGrid

Hi Pilar,

> - Why can I increase the left margin, between the text and
> the vertical line of the Grid??

To do this, you'll need to manually handle the drawing of each cell.
There's a code example here...

http://bcbcaq.freeservers.com/sg_color.html

For your case, within the StringGrid1DrawCell() member function,
change the coordinates of the Rect parameter appropriately before
passing it to the TextRect() function (see the last line).

> - And, There are something for order the Grid
> depending of a Cell??

?

Good luck,
--
Damon C. (TeamB)
- BCBCAQ <http://bcbcaq.freeservers.com>

Re:Increase the left margin between the text and the vertical line of the StringGrid

Hi Damon, and thank you very much.
The page that you write my is very interesting because have a lot of
examples.
And I have work this, with you help.

Tanks
PILAR

Damon Chandler (TeamB) <dm...@cornell.edu> escribi en el mensaje de
noticias 3B1CDA94.5B459...@cornell.edu...

> Hi Pilar,
> > - Why can I increase the left margin, between the text and
> > the vertical line of the Grid??

> To do this, you'll need to manually handle the drawing of each cell.
> There's a code example here...

> http://bcbcaq.freeservers.com/sg_color.html

> For your case, within the StringGrid1DrawCell() member function,
> change the coordinates of the Rect parameter appropriately before
> passing it to the TextRect() function (see the last line).

> > - And, There are something for order the Grid
> > depending of a Cell??

> ?

> Good luck,
> --