can't link property page to ActiveX Control

HI all,

I am experiencing trouble trying to link a property page to an ActiveX
control that I created. I am using C++ Builder3 Professional.

I have tried following the instructions in the manual, but with no
joy. OleObjects and OlePropertyGet seem to be the two functions to
use, but I can't get them to marry.

My code looks like this:
void __fastcall TPropertyPage1::UpdatePropertyPage(void)
{
  // Update your controls from OleObjects
  ComboBox1->ItemIndex = Ole2OlePropertyGet("ServiceType");

}

void __fastcall TPropertyPage1::UpdateObject(void)
{
  // Update OleObjects from your controls

  for (int i = 0; i < OleObjects->Count; i++)
  {
    OleObjects->Items[i]->OlePropertySet("ServiceType",
ComboBox1->ItemIndex);
  }

}

If anyone has any information or help on this matter please contact me

Morn Hartman
mhart...@grintek.com