Newbie TDrawGrid Question

Greetings,

I am pretty much a newbie to CPP Builder (but have used Delphi before) and I
am having trouble that I hope you can help me with. I need to display a
grid-like structure with one column of text (uneditable) and eight columns
of checkboxes to represent boolean values. Only the checkboxes are editable.
How do I go about achieving this ? ... and is a TDrawGrid the right
component to use ?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Robert

PS: You may see this message elsewhere - reposted as the original was
appended as a reply to an unrelated message

Re:Newbie TDrawGrid Question

Hi, Robert!

You can reject a focus change when it in the wrong column. Simply supply
an OnSelectCell handler with

    CanSelect = (ACol != 0);

------
Mark Cashman (TeamB - C++ Builder), creator of The Temp{*word*203}Doorway at
http://www.temporaldoorway.com
- Original digital art, writing, music and more -
C++ Builder / JBuilder Tips and The C++ Builder Programmer's Webring
(Join us!)
------

Other Threads