OpenGL

I'm not sure if that's the right place, but does anyone know how to get
"lib" and ".h" files needed to use OpenGL? And what should I do with lib
files for Visual C++, can I convert them anyhow?

Re:OpenGL

> I'm not sure if that's the right place, but does anyone know how to get
> "lib" and ".h" files needed to use OpenGL? And what should I do with lib
> files for Visual C++, can I convert them anyhow?

Excellent OpenGL & BCB article:

Check out the following web sites for more OpenGL help:
http://www.cgsoftware.com/opengl/opengl.html
http://www.richplum.co.uk/cbuilder/tutorials/graphics/openg.asp
http://reality.sgi.com/opengl/
http://www.xmission.com/~nate/tutors.html
http://www.opengl.org
http://www.hellix.com/People/AGarny/OpenGL/
http://www.signsoft.com/visit/index.html
http://www.wischik.com/lu/programmer.html
http://www.gnt.net/~heiman/
http://sites.netscape.net/zaqhaq/borland.htm

You can obtain a Borland compatible GLAUX library from
http://www.gate.net/~rpraver/

And a freeware OpenGL component:
http://www.cobweb.net/~dplakosh/

Also, be sure to check out the OpenGL sample in the BCB
Examples directory.

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)      |
| Team Martini    Comprehensive C++Builder link site: |
| http://www.buddydog.org/C++Builder/c++builder.html  |

Other Threads