How to have separate source and include directories for a project

Hi,

Way back when I used Borland C++ (not C++Builder) I was able to create a
project directory with a "source" and "include" directory. However, ever
since I started using Borland C++Builder (versions 3, 4 and 5) I can't
figure out how to do that. I really hate having a directory with tens, if
not hundreds, of files in it. I want to partition it a little bit. Does
anyone have any suggestions or techniques that will let me do this and still
be able to debug and edit files without any problems?

Thanks,

Mike McCollister