ANN: Connect to Lotus Notes with DNotes VCL 2.2

DNotes VCL 2.2 is the best way to integrate your Delphi and C++Builder
Applications with Lotus Notes.

** DNotes VCL 2.2 supports Delphi 4,5 and 6, and C++Builder 4 and 5. **

Here are just some of the features :
------------------------------------

- Native VCL Implementation
- Notes View Control - Looks & Feels like Notes
- Send & Read Notes Mail
- Read/Write Notes Documents
- Create Documents
- Run Notes Agents
- Open & Navigate Views & Folders
- Search Databases
- Perform Full Text Searches
- Create Folders
- Add/Remove in Folders
- Import/Export Rich Text
- Manipulate Database ACL's
- Multi-Threading support
- Name & Address Dialog Component

Who's using DNotes VCL ?
-----------------------------

This is just a few of our customers :

ABN Amro, Arthur Anderson, Ernst & Young International, Price Whaterhouse
Coopers, Bank One, Bank of America, BlockBuster, Epson , FAA, FirstGuard
Health Plan, Guardian Industries, GE IT, Geosphere, Goodyear, Intel,
Interbank N.V., Loyalty Logic Ltd, Norsk Hydro ASA, US Dept of Justice, US
Environmental Protection Agency

A fully functional trial version is available for download from our web site
:

http://www.vsoft-tech.com.au

Regards

Vincent Parrett

VSoft Technologies Pty Ltd
Email : vincent [ at ] vsoft - tech dot com dot au
Automate your Software Build Process
with FinalBuilder! - http://www.finalbuilder.com

Re:ANN: Connect to Lotus Notes with DNotes VCL 2.2

Thanks! I may have a project that can use this software.

David Evennou

"Vincent Parrett(VSoft)" <vinc...@nospam.vsoft-tech.com.au> wrote in message

> DNotes VCL 2.2 is the best way to integrate your Delphi and C++Builder
> Applications with Lotus Notes.

<snip>

"David Evennou" <d...@data-masters.com> wrote in message

> Thanks! I may have a project that can use this software.

There is a fully functional trial version available, so you can check out
the product to see it fit your needs. Feel free to contact me directly if
you have any questions.

Regards

Vincent Parrett

VSoft Technologies Pty Ltd
Email : vincent [ at ] vsoft - tech dot com dot au
Automate your Software Build Process
with FinalBuilder! - http://www.finalbuilder.com

Re:ANN: Connect to Lotus Notes with DNotes VCL 2.2

> There is a fully functional trial version available, so you can check out
> the product to see it fit your needs. Feel free to contact me directly if
> you have any questions.

I bought these components when we needed to do a very important technology
preview for a potentional customer. I had absolutely NO knowledge about
Lotus Notes but with these components, the great help and the even greater
support from Vincent, I managed to get this app. up and running in less than
2 weeks.

Highly recommended if you need to do anything involving Delphi and Lotus
Notes..

Cheers,
Lars

Re:ANN: Connect to Lotus Notes with DNotes VCL 2.2

I need to extract an address book (all entries) out of a Lotus Notes
server. Is this fairly trivial to do with DNotes (<1 day).

Thanks

Tony BenBrahim
Principal Developer
ABB Lummus Global

"Tony BenBrahim" <a...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

> I need to extract an address book (all entries) out of a Lotus Notes
> server. Is this fairly trivial to do with DNotes (<1 day).

Yes,  < 1 hour if you understand how notes address books work. They are
basically just Notes databases, so you can open them as a database, open a
view and then scan through the view extracting the info you want.

Regards

Vincent Parrett

VSoft Technologies Pty Ltd
Email : vincent [ at ] vsoft - tech dot com dot au
Automate your Software Build Process
with FinalBuilder! - http://www.finalbuilder.com

Other Threads