Application don't shut off while running as service

Hello,

We have written an application with bcb 4 prof. This application is running
as service (we use the tool Service+ for that).
When the user is logged of the application don't shut down.
In the message loop we can see that the WM_QUERYENDSESSION is send and the
return value is true.
Why don't the application shut down?
Sorry for my bad english.

Greetings Franzoni Frank

Re:Application don't shut off while running as service

"Frank Franzoni" <frank.franz...@littleexpert.de> wrote:
>Hello,

>We have written an application with bcb 4 prof. This application is running
>as service (we use the tool Service+ for that).
>When the user is logged of the application don't shut down.
>In the message loop we can see that the WM_QUERYENDSESSION is send and the
>return value is true.
>Why don't the application shut down?
>Sorry for my bad english.

>Greetings Franzoni Frank

That is the purpose of a service - To not shut down when the user logs off.  YOu must do a net stop ServiceName or Service Control Manager - Stop to stop a service.

Other Threads