C++ Builder 5 fails standard Windows ActiveX import.

When you try to import standard windows AcxtiveX controls in C++ Builder 5.0
it error's out as missing *.hpp files are not in the VCL include directory.
So why are they not being shipped in Builder 5.0 ?

Test case, Try to import Richtx32.ocx, Error reported is connot find
#include "dbolectl.hpp"

Any help appreciated.

Bob

Re:C++ Builder 5 fails standard Windows ActiveX import.

When does it error out? During importation?
.a

RJackson wrote:

[snip]

Re:C++ Builder 5 fails standard Windows ActiveX import.

During the build. The import file built by C++ Builder places these include
directives in the build file. These files should be in the C++ Builder
Include\Vcl directory but they are not there. I also tried other standard
ActiveX (.ocx) files. With the same results but with different *.hpp files
are missing.

"Alex Bakaev" <al...@jetsuite.com> wrote in message

> When does it error out? During importation?
> .a

> RJackson wrote:

> [snip]

Re:C++ Builder 5 fails standard Windows ActiveX import.

dbolectl.hpp is in my BCB5 installation's include\vcl folder. I wonder
if you need to get different SKU to get these files?

.a

RJackson wrote:

[snip]

Other Threads