Imported VB ActiveX Control does not work in BCB 6

Imported VB ActiveX Control does not work in BCB 6. Import, compile and
package builds are fine but the control does not show up

on pallette or in the components list.

please help...... thanks!

Re:Imported VB ActiveX Control does not work in BCB 6

Hi, Sunehra!

Did you "Install" the package?

--
------
Mark Cashman (TeamB - C++ Builder), creator of The Temp{*word*203}Doorway at

Re:Imported VB ActiveX Control does not work in BCB 6

Yes, I did.. but the control does not show up either in the toolbar or in
the compoent list of the package.

"Mark Cashman" <mcash...@temporaldoorway.com> wrote in message

> Hi, Sunehra!

> Did you "Install" the package?

> --
> ------
> Mark Cashman (TeamB - C++ Builder), creator of The Temp{*word*203}Doorway at
> http://www.temporaldoorway.com
> (original digital art, writing, music and more)
> C++ Builder / JBuilder Tips and The C++ Builder Programmer's Webring
> (Join us!)
> http://www.temporaldoorway.com/programming/index.htm
> ------

Other Threads