Old C code fails with C++ Builder 3

I tried running a C code program from my old computer in Cppb3 but it failed
on several lines.  I even dug up a C++ program built with TCWIN (also a
Borland product) that I know works on the old computer - but the same lines
fail.

Not all the programs fail, and even if they did, I wouldn't have much of a
problem with it - but this one is important and I was wondering if somebody
would help me out on it.

I have a small program that I downloaded from Creative Labs which I don't
think would be a copyright infringement if I sent it to someone to look at
and give advice on how to correct the code.  I don't think it should be too
difficult to figure out, it's just that I don't have a clue as to what it is
looking for instead of what is already there and works just fine on an older
computer with a compiler from the same company.

Anyone in need of doing a good deed?

Bart