Ambiguity between 'TStringGrid'and 'Grids::TStringGrid"

Hi,

I'm having some trouble compiling my project. I get the following error:

"[C++Error] mwcolprop.h(60): E2015 Ambiguity between 'TStringGrid'and
'Grids::TStringGrid"

I've included "grids.hpp". On line 60 where the compiler stops is the
declaration of the Stringgrid wich i've added to the form thru the designer.
Everything looks normally.

I hope someone can help me out.

Greetings,
SD
dolm...@uwnet.nl

Re:Ambiguity between 'TStringGrid'and 'Grids::TStringGrid"

Hi SD --

> "[C++Error] mwcolprop.h(60): E2015 Ambiguity between 'TStringGrid'
> and 'Grids::TStringGrid"
> I've included "grids.hpp". On line 60 where the compiler stops is
> the declaration of the Stringgrid wich i've added to the form thru
> the designer.

Have you included any other header files, such as one in which a new
TStringGrid class is declared?  Does this happen with a bare-bones fresh
project?

Good luck.

--
Damon Chandler (TeamB - C++Builder)