How to register DCOM client remotely

Hello out there!

Does any body know what registry entries on a client box are necessary
for making a DCOM client access a remote server.
Is there a neat way to do this other than running the server once.

For any hints I would be absolutely grateful.
L.

Re:How to register DCOM client remotely

You can use the tregsvr.exe utility under the bin subdirectory of builder
Mauro
>Hello out there!

>Does any body know what registry entries on a client box are necessary
>for making a DCOM client access a remote server.
>Is there a neat way to do this other than running the server once.

>For any hints I would be absolutely grateful.
>L.

Other Threads