Some method of IE activeX control are missing with using CBuilder

Hi all, I had installed a Microsoft Internet Control (ver1.1) on my
Cbuilder, and I can use it to browse the web site. But I find that some
method of IE Control like get_document(), get_locationURL() .... are
missing. I saw the header file of SHDocVw_TLB.h, it included all that
function, but SHDocVw_TLB.cpp didn't. Then, I tried to add that function on
SHDocVw_TLB.cpp and rebuild it, but it showed an error. How can I fix it ?

Beside, I tried to use ....->GetProperty(WideString("LocationURL" )) to get
a property of the IE control, but it returned nothing. Would anyone tell
what's wrong ?

Thanks in advance

Patrick Cheung

Re:Some method of IE activeX control are missing with using CBuilder

Try..

    wchar_t* wcUrl;
    ieBrowser->get_LocationURL(&wcUrl);

Brad

Patrick Cheung <patrickche...@realink.com.hk> wrote in message

> Hi all, I had installed a Microsoft Internet Control (ver1.1) on my
> Cbuilder, and I can use it to browse the web site. But I find that some
> method of IE Control like get_document(), get_locationURL() .... are
> missing. I saw the header file of SHDocVw_TLB.h, it included all that
> function, but SHDocVw_TLB.cpp didn't. Then, I tried to add that function
on
> SHDocVw_TLB.cpp and rebuild it, but it showed an error. How can I fix it ?

> Beside, I tried to use ....->GetProperty(WideString("LocationURL" )) to
get
> a property of the IE control, but it returned nothing. Would anyone tell
> what's wrong ?

> Thanks in advance

> Patrick Cheung

Re:Some method of IE activeX control are missing with using CBuilder

Now this works:

    wchar_t* wcUrl;
    wcUrl = WebBrowserProxy1->LocationURL;

?

>> Beside, I tried to use ....->GetProperty(WideString("LocationURL" )) to
>get
>> a property of the IE control, but it returned nothing. Would anyone tell
>> what's wrong ?

>> Thanks in advance

>> Patrick Cheung

Other Threads