Turning specific warnings off

How can you turn off specific compiler warnings in Builder?  If the
answer is "with a command line option": How do you specify command line
options for the compiler?

Thanks

Oliver

Re:Turning specific warnings off

You can edit the *.mak files. Just add options to CFLAGS macro

Alex Bakaev wrote:
> You can edit the *.mak files. Just add options to CFLAGS macro

> Oliver wrote:

Found another method of my own:
#pragma warn -xxx

I just added the line to the top of my main header file, replacing xxx
with the approriate message code.

Oliver

Other Threads