TStatusBar->Font->Color

Any idea why this property is not working like it should under BCB 3 ?
(change the font color in the object inspector : nothing happens, it
 remains in black!)

--
Alain NAIGEON - Strasbourg, France - anaig...@free.fr
   Musique renaissance : http://listen.to/renmusic

Re:TStatusBar->Font->Color

> Any idea why this property is not working like it should under BCB 3 ?

Actually, it should not work :-) for the simple reason that the StatusBar
font color is controlled by Windows.  This color setting depends on the
scheme you've chosen in the Control Panel | Display dialog.

To solve this, please read "How can I change the StatusBar font color?":
http://www.cbdn.cjb.net/st004.htm

--
C++Builder Developer's Network
http://www.cbdn.cjb.net/

Re:TStatusBar->Font->Color

Yoto Yotov a crit :

> > Any idea why this property is not working like it should under BCB 3 ?

> Actually, it should not work :-) for the simple reason that the StatusBar
> font color is controlled by Windows.  This color setting depends on the
> scheme you've chosen in the Control Panel | Display dialog.

> To solve this, please read "How can I change the StatusBar font color?":
> http://www.cbdn.cjb.net/st004.htm

Thanks ! I understand now. However my feeling is that an unusable
property
shoudn't be published in the object inspector, or it should be read
only.
It's quite puzzling to be allowed to change something and to see that
nothing happens.

--
Alain NAIGEON - Strasbourg, France - anaig...@free.fr
   Musique renaissance : http://listen.to/renmusic
   --> Several pages now available in English! <--

Other Threads