Display in full-screen

Hallo all,

How can I display my form in full-screen mode (as a screen saver)?
Thanks all,
Ricardo Gusm?o

Re:Display in full-screen

Hi Gusmao!

Try
8<------------
        Width = GetSystemMetrics(SM_CXSCREEN);
        Height = GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYSCREEN);
8<------------
in the form constructor. Maybe you want to shange BorderStyle to bsNone, but
then you have to close by hitting Alt+F4.

"Ricardo Gusm?o" <rgus...@rhp.com.br> skrev i meddelandet

> Hallo all,

> How can I display my form in full-screen mode (as a screen saver)?
> Thanks all,
> Ricardo Gusm?o

Re:Display in full-screen

This function maximizes a form to fullscreen
(the buttons and border will not be visible).

TForm *Sender=the form to be maximized to FullScreen
TColor Color=the color that the form will have in fullscreen

void __fastcall FullScreen(TForm *Sender,TColor Color)
{
 Sender->FormStyle=fsStayOnTop;
 Sender->BorderStyle=bsNone;
 Sender->Top=0;
 Sender->Left=0;
 Sender->Width=Screen->Width;
 Sender->Height=Screen->Height;
 Sender->Color=Color;

}
Ricardo Gusm?o wrote in message <3b9e191c$1_2@dnews>...

>Hallo all,

>How can I display my form in full-screen mode (as a screen saver)?
>Thanks all,
>Ricardo Gusm?o

Other Threads