BC++ And BCBuilder at same time

I have both Borland C++ 5.02 with patch1
and BCB 5 with patch 1
both installed on my machine
I notice that my path in my autoexec.bat indicates paths all my borland
products (including these two)

Since BCC32.exe and a few other files are on both paths, but different
files, will it choose the correct .exe when I alternate between these
two compilers?

Thanks

Please reply to this newsgroup , and also to my email if you answer this
- thanks

--
David Patte
Relative Data, Inc.

Website #1: http://www.relativedata.com/
Mirrorsite: http://www.relativedata.ca/

Website #2: http://www.mystarslive.com/

Re:BC++ And BCBuilder at same time

First do not cross post, this goes against the rules of use for these newsgroups
(www.borland.com\newsgroups).

Both do not use the command line compiler, but a dll version that is loaded in
the IDE.  If you try to use the command line version then you must make certain
the path has the bin directory of the compiler you want to use first.  As long
as you are in the IDE, the path will not matter.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   | Talk about failure
(Please do not email    | To fall is not to fail

Other Threads