Sheridan Active Listbar

Hello All,

I was just wondering if anyone uses the Active Listbar from Sheridan. Its a
really cool 'outlook' like bar, that works with Visual C and, dare I say it,
Visual Basic. It is supposed to be a standard activex control. However when
I try to import it into BCB3 I get the following compile error:

[C++Error] Listbar_TLB.h(3669): '_SetOleVariantProp' is not a member of
'Listbar_tlb::TSSListBarProxy'.

on the line:

  __property System::OleVariant TagVariant={ read=GetOleVariantProp,
write=_SetOleVariantProp, stored=false, index=39 };

Thanks in advance.

Re:Sheridan Active Listbar

Seamus,

can you mail me the control/tell me where to download it from, and i'll test it?

Seamus Zajesky wrote:

> Hello All,

> I was just wondering if anyone uses the Active Listbar from Sheridan. Its a
> really cool 'outlook' like bar, that works with Visual C and, dare I say it,
> Visual Basic. It is supposed to be a standard activex control. However when
> I try to import it into BCB3 I get the following compile error:

> [C++Error] Listbar_TLB.h(3669): '_SetOleVariantProp' is not a member of
> 'Listbar_tlb::TSSListBarProxy'.

> on the line:

>   __property System::OleVariant TagVariant={ read=GetOleVariantProp,
> write=_SetOleVariantProp, stored=false, index=39 };

> Thanks in advance.

Re:Sheridan Active Listbar

I just got BCB4 and the Active Listbar installs fine. I also set some
properties and it seems to work fine. I know more once I start handling
events with it.

Seamus

Re:Sheridan Active Listbar

Cool! That's good to hear. :)
Seamus Zajesky wrote:

> I just got BCB4 and the Active Listbar installs fine. I also set some
> properties and it seems to work fine. I know more once I start handling
> events with it.

> Seamus

Other Threads