ActiveX and HTML interaction

Anyboy know good site address where I can get information
about using ActiveX in HTML/web browsers?

Re:ActiveX and HTML interaction

MSDN site has to have samples. What exacly are you after? Here is a
little sample:

<OBJECT
 classid="clsid:B0DC3465-7804-11D3-8C61-00A0C99138EC"
 id=index width=95% height=95%>
 codebase="file://D:/PluginSDK/Examples/Basic/NPActiveEFX.ocx"
 <PARAM NAME="FileName" VALUE="http://localhost/1.efx">

</object>

Alex

--
HotSend - portable documents technology
http://www.hotsend.com/

Re:ActiveX and HTML interaction

I need to read a value ActiveX controls property and call its
methods/events.
After reading above value I also need to post this value back to web
server as if it was a input control data of simple HTML form.
PS: I'm not sure while, but it seems that I need to learn some script
languages as VB or Java, ie HTML doesnt have methods to do above things.

Alex Bakaev [TeamB] <al...@jetsuite.com> wrote in message

> MSDN site has to have samples. What exacly are you after? Here is a
> little sample:

> <OBJECT
>  classid="clsid:B0DC3465-7804-11D3-8C61-00A0C99138EC"
>  id=index width=95% height=95%>
>  codebase="file://D:/PluginSDK/Examples/Basic/NPActiveEFX.ocx"
>  <PARAM NAME="FileName" VALUE="http://localhost/1.efx">

> </object>

> Alex
> RedOne wrote:

> > Anyboy know good site address where I can get information
> > about using ActiveX in HTML/web browsers?

> --
> HotSend - portable documents technology
> http://www.hotsend.com/
> eFax - get your faxes via email - Free !
> http://www.efax.com

Other Threads