RichEdit with focus on latest inserted text

Hello,

I have problems with the RichEdit component.
I have created a RichEdit window on my form and I print alot of text to
it regulary. Unfortunately the latest inserted text is NOT automatically
in focus...I only see the first inserted text (doesnt 'auto-scroll'
down).
How can I make the RichEdit window to automatically scroll down so I can
see the latest inserted text at the bottom of the RichEdit window?

An example would be great.

Sincerely

Mikael

Re:RichEdit with focus on latest inserted text

Take a look at http://home.att.net/~robertdunn/FAQs/Faqs.html#Bmk043

--
HTH Pete
GenHelp, the Component Writers Help authoring tool.

Pete Fraser wrote:

> Take a look at http://home.att.net/~robertdunn/FAQs/Faqs.html#Bmk043

> --
> HTH Pete
> GenHelp, the Component Writers Help authoring tool.
> http://www.frasersoft.co.uk/genhelp

Right on the spot...thanks for you guidance.

Greatful for the help.
Mikael

Other Threads