Board index » cppbuilder » ANN: VideoLab 2.2 available!
ANN: VideoLab 2.2 available!
2006-03-02 03:40:00 PM
VideoLab 2.2 is now available for download at www.mitov.com !
New added support for Delphi 2006 and C++ Builder 2006 and Visual Studio
Also supports Delphi 5, Delphi 6, Delphi 7, Delphi 2005, C++ Builder 5,
C++ Builder 6, Visual C++ 6.0, and Visual C++ 2003.
VideoLab is a video capture, playback, processing, analysis and
It allows video capture, manipulation, geometric transformations,
filters, mixers, fast rendering, histograms and much more.
Supports Win32 API( Video For Windows ( VFW ), VCM, WaveAPI, ACM), the
newer DirectShow, DMO, the free FreeFrame and even allows if needed any
mixture of them. The developer can choose to go with any of them, to use
all, or can switch from one to the other at any moment. The components
hide the complexity of all of the approaches, and make them look almost
identical from the users prospective.
- Added two Audio Out components from AudioLab.
- Added BDS 2006 support.
- Added Visual Studio 2005 support.
- Added DV timecode support.
- Added Scope measurements and selections.
- Added basic mouse wheel support.
- Enhanced property pages.
- Allows adding cursors from the property pages.
- Allows reversed X axes for the Waterfall component.
- The cursors and the markers now are available in the legend.
- The Scope and the Waterfall can receive focus.
- Numerous fixes in the TVLDSCapture component.
- New Snapshot component.
- The Queued switch can work as a non-queued switch now.
- Added Scope cursors, and property pages.
- Enhanced Scope markers.
- This version fully supports Visual C++.
- Added Waterfall markers.
- Added custom draw functionality in the Scope channels.
- Added Undo/Redo zoom functionality.
- Added channel editor for the Scope.
- Added Marker editor for the Waterfall.
- Improved Video Compression support.
The package is fully functional and free for non-commercial purposes.
With best regards,