Aligned components not aligned

Hi
I have an application which, for a couple of my users, is behaving
strangely.  Visual components that I have specified to be aligned are not
aligning on some users' PC's.

For instance, I have a splash screen form that contains a TImage which i
have set the aligned property to alTop with anchors akTop, akLeft and
akRight.  On 2 of the 150 pc's running this application, the TImage does not
fill the top of the form, it is aligned to the top-right.  The other PC's
display the image as I would expect.

The above is a trivial example but it is typical of the problems that I'm
having with alignment.  I can find nothing different in the setup between
the pc's that are giving problems and those that are not - same model pc,
same operating system....

Any ideas? Thanks...

Steve Craig

Re:Aligned components not aligned

Check, the "small fonts/large fonts" setting in Windows

HTH

--
Greetings / Pozdrav,

===== ___                        = Milan Babuskov, Support Engineer
==== /     /  /   __   ___  _/_ == EUnet - YUnet International
=== /---  /  /  /  /  /__   /  === Strosmajerova 24, 24000 Subotica, YU
== /___  /__/  /  /  /__   /  ==== phone: +381 24 556 272
==                             === http://www.EUnet.yu/
== Connecting Europe since 1982 == e-mail: mil...@Yugoslavia.EU.net

Steve Craig <st...@dbct.com.au> wrote in message news:3b8c5fdc_1@dnews...
> Hi
> I have an application which, for a couple of my users, is behaving
> strangely.  Visual components that I have specified to be aligned are not
> aligning on some users' PC's.

> For instance, I have a splash screen form that contains a TImage which i
> have set the aligned property to alTop with anchors akTop, akLeft and
> akRight.  On 2 of the 150 pc's running this application, the TImage does
not
> fill the top of the form, it is aligned to the top-right.  The other PC's
> display the image as I would expect.

> The above is a trivial example but it is typical of the problems that I'm
> having with alignment.  I can find nothing different in the setup between
> the pc's that are giving problems and those that are not - same model pc,
> same operating system....

> Any ideas? Thanks...

> Steve Craig

Other Threads