COM, references, books or tutorials

Hi.
Is there anybody who can direct me in the right direction to where I can
find some starters info on developing COM objects with Borland builder.
Im going to deploy the components for use in my ASP pages.
It will also be good if you could recommend a good book for beginning on
COM.

Thanks, Thue

--
Med venlig hilsen / best regards

Thue Tuxen S?rensen

Aston DotCom A/S
Bredgade 25 F
DK-1260 Copenhagen

Phone     +45 33140114
Direct      +45 33181141
Fax         +45 33144514

http://www.astondot.com
t...@astondot.com

Re:COM, references, books or tutorials

Try
http://www.kbcafe.com/dcom/
--
Randy Charles Morin
Author of Programming Windows Services

Feel free to contact me by private email or messenger
MSN Messenger - morin_ra...@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger - randymo...@yahoo.com
Ask Randy Newsgroup - http://communities.msn.com/KBCafecom/askrandy.msnw

"Thue Tuxen S?rensen" <t...@mail.astondot.com> wrote in message

> Hi.
> Is there anybody who can direct me in the right direction to where I can
> find some starters info on developing COM objects with Borland builder.
> Im going to deploy the components for use in my ASP pages.
> It will also be good if you could recommend a good book for beginning on
> COM.

> Thanks, Thue

> --
> Med venlig hilsen / best regards