AMD K6-2 3D-Now!

I know there are compiler options for Pentium and Pentium Pro in the
compiler options dialog. Does anyone have any suggestions on compiling for
the AMD K-6 family?

Jon

Re:AMD K6-2 3D-Now!

: "Jon Berndt" <j...@hal-pc.org> wrote:

>I know there are compiler options for Pentium and Pentium Pro in the
>compiler options dialog. Does anyone have any suggestions on compiling for
>the AMD K-6 family?

Turbo Assembler with ORGed macros (beware of a linker bug). MASM.

--
Stefan Hoffmeister       http://www.econos.de/
No private email, please, unless expressly invited.

Re:AMD K6-2 3D-Now!

no.s...@address.in.signature (Stefan Hoffmeister) wrote:
>  : "Jon Berndt" <j...@hal-pc.org> wrote:

>  >I know there are compiler options for Pentium and Pentium Pro in the
>  >compiler options dialog. Does anyone have any suggestions on compiling for
>  >the AMD K-6 family?

>  Turbo Assembler with ORGed macros (beware of a linker bug). MASM.

Anyone know *Why* Borland did not include the entire '486/487
instruction set in Turbo Assembler? For example fsin does not
assemble, I had to use the byte codes.

Robert Chafer

Other Threads