QuantomGrid

Hi All,
Did anyone had ordering problems with DeveloperExpress when trying to purchace QuantumGrid?
Thanks in advance,
Omer.

Re:QuantomGrid

We had delay problems ordering OrgChart from them.  Is that the kind of
problems you mean, or are you referring to the website itself?

Weisen

Re:QuantomGrid

That's exactly it.
My company decided *not* to purchace this grid.
Now I am in a process of selecting another grid :-(

"Weisen" <b...@msgerber.com> wrote:
>We had delay problems ordering OrgChart from them.  Is that the kind of>problems you mean, or are you referring to the website itself?

>Weisen

Re:QuantomGrid

> Now I am in a process of selecting another grid :-(

Here's a list I have:

Orpheus by TurboPower : huge toolkit, pretty expensive, does everything. My
personal recommendation.
  http://www.turbopower.com

ExpressGrid by Developer Express :
 http://www.devexpress.com/products/vcl/product.asp?prodid=10

Colosseum Builders TColossalGrid : For some reason they've stopped "supporting Borland
products", but:
  http://www.colosseumbuilders.com/inprise.htm

ObjectSights's TopGrid : http://www.topsupport.com/

TMS software's TAdvStringGrid : I've used this one in the past and it's pretty good.
  http://www.tmssoftware.com/

IMCA Systems TFlyGrid: http://www.imcasys.com/

Woll2Woll's Infopower: http://www.woll2woll.com

ProfGrid : http://www.geocities.com/profgrid

CoolGrid (part of CoolControls) : http://www.cooldev.com

+=====================================================+
| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)      |
| Team Martini    Comprehensive C++Builder link site: |
| http://www.buddydog.org/C++Builder/c++builder.html  |
+=====================================================+

Re:QuantomGrid

Thanks for the info.
It's a great help.

Jonathan Arnold <jdarn...@buddydog.org> wrote:
>> Now I am in a process of selecting another grid :-(>
>Here's a list I have:

>Orpheus by TurboPower : huge toolkit, pretty expensive, does everything. My
>personal recommendation.
>  http://www.turbopower.com

>ExpressGrid by Developer Express :
> http://www.devexpress.com/products/vcl/product.asp?prodid=10

>Colosseum Builders TColossalGrid : For some reason they've stopped "supporting Borland
>products", but:
>  http://www.colosseumbuilders.com/inprise.htm

>ObjectSights's TopGrid : http://www.topsupport.com/

>TMS software's TAdvStringGrid : I've used this one in the past and it's pretty good.
>  http://www.tmssoftware.com/

>IMCA Systems TFlyGrid: http://www.imcasys.com/

>Woll2Woll's Infopower: http://www.woll2woll.com

>ProfGrid : http://www.geocities.com/profgrid

>CoolGrid (part of CoolControls) : http://www.cooldev.com

>| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)      |
>| Team Martini    Comprehensive C++Builder link site: |
>| http://www.buddydog.org/C++Builder/c++builder.html  |

Other Threads