BDS2006: Entering more than one path

2006-11-30 07:31:50 PM
cppbuilder72
Hello,
is there any way to concatenate pathes so that more than
one path can be entered in the corresponding path edit
field (Project->Options->...)?
(When I remember correctly, in C++Builder 5 that was possible
with an ';'??)
Thanks
Udo

Re:BDS2006: Entering more than one path

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
Udo Weik < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
is there any way to concatenate pathes so that more than
one path can be entered in the corresponding path edit
field (Project->Options->...)?
(When I remember correctly, in C++Builder 5 that was possible
with an ';'??)
This should still work in BDS 2006. (I did it once to paste in a huge
list of paths between a couple of projects)
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer