HEAP problem

There is a form with many components in my application.
During creating of this form, "new" operator return NULL pointer - it
seems like, too small heap space. Manipulations on "Min/Max Heap Size"
in Projects|Options..|Linker,  don't change this situation. Why?

   ZENON

Re:HEAP problem

I'm doubting this very much, because Borland follows the ANSI standard and
throws std::bad_alloc if new fails.

Questions:
* what compiler version are you using?
* do you set a new handler?

Chris (TeamB)

Zenon Oktawiec wrote in message <38BFCF70.96784...@samm.com.pl>...

>There is a form with many components in my application.
>During creating of this form, "new" operator return NULL pointer - it
>seems like, too small heap space. Manipulations on "Min/Max Heap Size"
>in Projects|Options..|Linker,  don't change this situation. Why?

>   ZENON

Re:HEAP problem

"Chris Uzdavinis (TeamB)" wrote:

> I'm doubting this very much, because Borland follows the ANSI standard and
> throws std::bad_alloc if new fails.

> Questions:
> * what compiler version are you using?
> * do you set a new handler?

* BCB version 4.0 build.14.11 + Update1 + Update2.
  Platform: Win95
* No, I'm not

   ZENON

Other Threads