static linking of Bfc42.dll

I've got Borland C++Builder 5 prof. and Microsoft Visual C++ 6 Standard.
I managed to import my MFC program into Builder and compile it. It seems to
use Bfc42.dll instead of Mfc42.dll.
My question: Is it possible to use static linking of Bfc42.dll and not
dynamic linking so I can get a stand-alone exe ? Anyone got experiences with
that ?

Re:static linking of Bfc42.dll

I solved the problem here. For those who are interested:
I created a new Builder project using the mfc wizzard and choosed static
linking of MFC. Then I opened the project options (htm) file and copied the
settings to my project.
It worked perfectly, I got a stand-alone exe as I wanted.

Other Threads