Installing Delphi Components into Builder.

I am using Builder v4 Standard with patches 1 & 2

I have a Delphi component with source code that I wish to install to Builder
. I have tried selecting the main PAS file by going through menu options
Components/Install Components. The system then creates a basic project which
when compiled creates a cpp file and bpk file. These are then installed, but
when I look at the package  it contains no components

Can anyone offer some advice how to compile this Delphi code correctly to
get access to the components.

Thanks,

Neville.

Re:Installing Delphi Components into Builder.

Just add the pas file to the package.  Then compile and install that package
into the IDE.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your

Re:Installing Delphi Components into Builder.

Thanks Jeff,

I was doing that but nothing was appearing in the package which was what was
confusing me.

On looking at the code it seemed to have some precompiler conditons, when I
removed them it compiled OK

{ BCP 3 }
{$IFDEF VER110}
  {$ObjExportAll On}
$ENDIF}

{$O+ H+ B- X+ T-}

: "N Bentley" <n...@co.com> wrote:

>{$IFDEF VER110}

This is a conditional define for C++Builder *3*. Please contact the author
for an updated component for C++Builder 4 (VER120)

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

(TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/)