TRegistry

TRegistry *r = new TRegistry();

r->RootKey = HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT;
r->OpenKey(".doc",false);

AnsiString sName = r->ReadString("Content Type");
Edit1->Text = sName;

r->CloseKey();

If I do so I get the content of "Content Type" = application\msword
This is correct.

Question: How can I read the content of the (Standard). In this example I
want to read:  word.document.8

I cannot find a method to read it. can you help me.

thank you

Re:TRegistry

> Question: How can I read the content of the (Standard). In this example I
> want to read:  word.document.8
> I cannot find a method to read it. can you help me.

Did you try

AnsiString sName = r->ReadString("");

--
Eugene Mayevski,
EldoS Group, chief coordinator

Re:TRegistry

Thank you Eugene!

"Eugene Mayevski" <mayev...@eldos.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> > Question: How can I read the content of the (Standard). In this example
> > want to read:  word.document.8
> > I cannot find a method to read it. can you help me.

> Did you try

> AnsiString sName = r->ReadString("");

> --
> Eugene Mayevski,
> EldoS Group, chief coordinator
> Custom software development for Windows, Palm and WinCE
> http://www.eldos.org/outsourcing.html

Other Threads