Component Palet

We are using a network (Win NT Server) with 5 clients. BCB 3 is installed
locally on the workstations. When somebody logs in on a certain workstation
on which one he did not install BCB 3 himself, he does not see any
components in the components Palet.

What's the problem?

Thanks,

Tijmen

Re:Component Palet

Tymen Bakker wrote:

> We are using a network (Win NT Server) with 5 clients. BCB 3 is installed
> locally on the workstations. When somebody logs in on a certain workstation
> on which one he did not install BCB 3 himself, he does not see any
> components in the components Palet.

> What's the problem?

> Thanks,

> Tijmen

Run the BCB installation with the choice "Registry Install only" on the
workstation.  The components should then appear.  However, I don't remember if
this is only a BCB4 installation option or not.

Joshua D. Bush -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0- The Scarlet Pumpkin

Re:Component Palet

Joshua Bush <j...@milsoft.com> escribi en el mensaje de noticias
382C30B9.75FB9...@milsoft.com...

> Tymen Bakker wrote:

> > We are using a network (Win NT Server) with 5 clients. BCB 3 is
installed
> > locally on the workstations. When somebody logs in on a certain
workstation
> > on which one he did not install BCB 3 himself, he does not see any
> > components in the components Palet.

> > What's the problem?

> > Thanks,

> > Tijmen

> Run the BCB installation with the choice "Registry Install only" on the
> workstation.  The components should then appear.  However, I don't
remember if
> this is only a BCB4 installation option or not.

Or you can try to copy the Key of borland in the root key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/software/borlan... from one user
to another

Mquinteiro

> Joshua D. Bush -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0- The Scarlet Pumpkin

Other Threads