BC++ 5.02 IDE Questions.

2007-02-08 01:26:58 PM
cppbuilder11
I recently started using this program, and have noticed at least two things with
the IDE that I don't understand.
1. Script|Modules dialog box:
The Reset button is always grayed.
2. Options|Environment|Editor|File|Keystroke Mapping:
If I create a custom file, say Custom.kbd and select it
in this file list box the changes I make in that file
do not seem to be enabled.
I have read through this group with messages going all the way back to 7/3/2003,
and I have not seen anything about this. I have also not been able to find any
information about this in the on-line help files, the "Borland C++ User's Guide
Version 5 Volume 1" reference, or using a Google search.
I am running the IDE on Windows XP, Service Pack 2.
Thank you.

Re:BC++ 5.02 IDE Questions.

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 22:26:58 -0700, Knight Ranger wrote:
I recently started using this program, and have noticed at least two things with
the IDE that I don't understand.

1. Script|Modules dialog box:
The Reset button is always grayed.

2. Options|Environment|Editor|File|Keystroke Mapping:
If I create a custom file, say Custom.kbd and select it
in this file list box the changes I make in that file
do not seem to be enabled.

<snip>
O.K. I think I figured out how to make #2 work - simply make a few minor changes
to some files (i think).
Now if anyone has a guess as to what's causing #1 I would like to know. However,
it's a minor concern and is not bugging me that much.