Project-Group: Selected Project not saved

Hello,

I'm working with a project-group, containing many projects.
Now I select the current project, modify/compile it.

Next time when I open the project-group the last project
isn't selected.

Any hints?

Kind regards

Udo Weik
Engineering Office, GermanyI

Re:Project-Group: Selected Project not saved

Hello,

I'm working with a project-group, containing many projects.
Now I select the current project, modify/compile it.

Next time when I open the project-group the last project
isn't selected.

Any hints?

Kind regards

Udo Weik
Engineering Office, Germany

Re:Project-Group: Selected Project not saved

Hello,

I'm using C++Builder 5 (engl.) and working with a project-group
which contais many projects. Now I select the current project,
modify/compile it.

Next time when I open the project-group the last project
isn't selected.

Any hints?

Kind regards

Udo Weik