Some problem with ActiveX in IE 4.0

Hi all!!

I have some problem with ActiveX component in IE 4.0.
i made components and they work on my computer, where installed BC.
But another computer they don't work. The components were sent on this
computer,
but no registered. The IE don't show them.
Sorry my bad English.
if anybody can help, e-mail me on  molo...@chat.ru

Re:Some problem with ActiveX in IE 4.0

Can you register the components by running regsvr32.exe your.ocx ? Make
sure that all the DLLs and packages your OCX depends on are present as
well.

Alex

"Molokov A.V." wrote:

> Hi all!!

> I have some problem with ActiveX component in IE 4.0.
> i made components and they work on my computer, where installed BC.
> But another computer they don't work. The components were sent on this
> computer,
> but no registered. The IE don't show them.
> Sorry my bad English.
> if anybody can help, e-mail me on  molo...@chat.ru

Re:Some problem with ActiveX in IE 4.0

With IE 4 you must install all of Internet Explorer; you can't just
distribute the ActiveX component.

Re:Some problem with ActiveX in IE 4.0

>>With IE 4 you must install all of Internet Explorer;

And you must obtain a license from MS to do so.

--
Kent (TeamB and TurboPower Software)

Other Threads