QuickReport 2 -> QuickReport 3

I am maintaining an app that includes 3 reports utilizing QuickReports. The
last release of the app was done under C++ Builder 3 using the standard
version of QuickReports that ships with Builder--I checked the old source
code and the QuickReports version is 2.0k. My predecessor rebuilt the app
under Builder 5 shortly before he left. The app was not tested when this
compiler change was done. Testing began recently and we discovered that the
reports do not work. There appear to be several problems: Print button in
Preview not working; one set of data being printed multiple times. I can
follow up with more specifics if anyone is interested, but I was wondering
if there were any general issues to be addressed when upgrading from QR 2 to
QR 3?

Thanks,
Steve