OnEnter event

I'm a c++ Builder developer from Brazil. I have a problem with the "caret" when writing code in the OnEnter event for components that you can enter text, like TDBMemo, TEdit etc.

If i call a MessageBox function inside the OnEnter event of a TDBMemo, when i close the message box, the TDBMemo receives the focus and the "caret" does not appear.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thank you!

Re:OnEnter event

Henrique wrote:

> I'm a c++ Builder developer from Brazil. I have a problem
> with the "caret" when writing code in the OnEnter event for
> components that you can enter text, like TDBMemo, TEdit etc.

> If i call a MessageBox function inside the OnEnter event of a
> TDBMemo, when i close the message box, the TDBMemo
> receives the focus and the "caret" does not appear.

Here is a solution for a similar case that may work for you:

www.mers.com/merlist/borland/public/cppbuilder/vcl/components/using/1...

Watch for wrapping of the long link and repaste if necessary into
your browser.

Other Threads