Project doesn't accept unit modification

Hi all

I'm running BCB V3.0. Problem is when I change a file and run it it doesn't
(appear to) recompile that file and link to the .exe. It works fine if I
build that project. Needless to say it's costing me a lot of time.

It worked fine untill a week ago but haven't a clue what changed.

Any ideas?

Tim

Re:Project doesn't accept unit modification

Hi, Tim!

Try deleting the *.il* files for the project and doing a make.

------
Mark Cashman (TeamB - C++ Builder), creator of The Temp{*word*203}Doorway at
http://www.temporaldoorway.com
- Original digital art, writing, music and more -
C++ Builder / JBuilder Tips and The C++ Builder Programmer's Webring
(Join us!)
------

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999 11:55:39 +0200, "Tim" <timjfulc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I'm running BCB V3.0. Problem is when I change a file and run it it doesn't
>(appear to) recompile that file and link to the .exe. It works fine if I
>build that project. Needless to say it's costing me a lot of time.

>It worked fine untill a week ago but haven't a clue what changed.

Well,  you do not mention that you are saving the file,  so perhaps you had
"Auto save" set before,  and it is no longer set?  Other than that,  the
next best thing I can think of would be to follow Mark's suggestion...

Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB)
--
Jerry Bloomfield                                     JersW...@wwa.com
Proud Member of Borland's TeamB

Mark Cashman (TeamB BCB) wrote in message
<37FA31C6.EF6A5...@ix.netcom.com>...

>Hi, Tim!

>Try deleting the *.il* files for the project and doing a make.

>------

Hi Mark and Jerry

Mark, what's a *.il* file. I had a look in my folder and didn't find one.

Jerry. Of course I save the file before I recompile (No offence intended)!

Tim

Other Threads