COM Implement Sink Interfaces: how to?

Hello everyone.

Do anyone of you know how to *implement* (instantiate etc) a
IConnectionPoint sink interface?

Here's what I've done:

I imported a type library into BCB 4. One of the autogenerated interfaces is
an event sink interface. The type library is written using MS VC6, and it
includes connection point interfaces. But, so far, I have only found very
little info on how to actually implement the sink interface.

Any ideas, anyone?

/Peter

Re:COM Implement Sink Interfaces: how to?

Peter, search this group for samples of using TEventsDispatcher ( see
vcl\utilcls.h ).

Alex

Peter Lagerhem wrote:

[snip]

Re:COM Implement Sink Interfaces: how to?

...ehum... how can I search the newsgroup messages, without having to
download *all* messages?

I tried the developers.href.com site, but without success... And, Borland
itself has nothing on TEventsDispatcher .

/Peter

Go to the search engine referenced below or use the http://www.deja.com/

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/

Re:COM Implement Sink Interfaces: how to?

TEventsDispatcher was added in the BCB4 patch, and the documentation was
(unfortunately) not patched.
Peter Lagerhem wrote:

> ...ehum... how can I search the newsgroup messages, without having to
> download *all* messages?

> I tried the developers.href.com site, but without success... And, Borland
> itself has nothing on TEventsDispatcher .

> /Peter

> "Alex Bakaev [TeamB]" <al...@jetsuite.com> wrote in message
> > Peter, search this group for samples of using TEventsDispatcher ( see
> > vcl\utilcls.h ).

> > Alex

> > Peter Lagerhem wrote:
> > [snip]