TCanvas::TextOut with transparent Brush, is it possible?

Hi!

I want to draw text onto a canvas, just like using the TextOut method of
TCanvas but with a transparent brush. Something like setting a TLabel
objects Transparent property to true. Is that possible? I'm sure it is,
but what is the best way to do it?

/Per Olsson

--
If everything else fails, read the instructions.

Re:TCanvas::TextOut with transparent Brush, is it possible?

Hi, set:

Canvas->Brush->Style = bsClear;

Then TextOut's are transparent.

--
Scott

Scott Young wrote:
> Hi, set:

> Canvas->Brush->Style = bsClear;

> Then TextOut's are transparent.

Thanks,

and I want set put-mode of  Canvas->TextOut as  Canvas->Pen->Mode.
Is it possible?

Thanks again.

Other Threads