Labview ole BCB4 Ok, Labview ole BCB5 problem

I meet some problems after to have change the version of BCB from 4 to 5
the program works only with BCB4
I Create an application object for Labview (product from National instrument)
but the line that get a reference for a virtual instrument make an error with bcb5

the lines are :
 _ApplicationDisp lab;
  VirtualInstrumentDisp vi;
  lab.BindDefault();
  vi.Bind(lab.GetVIReference(WideString("d:\\vimult.vi")),true); / /lab.GetVIReference -> error
[C++ Erreur] utilcls.h(2334): E2031can not cast 'const TBaseVariantT<tagVARIANT>' to 'TVariant &'

the lines are in utilcls.h
  TVariantT& operator =(const TBaseVariantT<T>& rhs)
  {
    if (&rhs != this)
    {
      ::VariantClear(this);
      ::VariantCopy(this, &(const_cast<TVariantT&>(rhs)));   //(2334)
   }
    return *this;
  }

  Does somebody have an idea?

Re:Labview ole BCB4 Ok, Labview ole BCB5 problem

Michel, the utilcls.h file as shipped with BCB5 has bugs. Email me if
you want an updated version. Note, this updated version is not supported
by Borland.

Alex

Michel wrote:

[snip]