Project Manager

This may be a real dumb question but I seem to have lost my project manager
view along with the object manager. I have tried going through registry
values and have even re-installed Builder c++ Pro ver 4.0 - still no project
manager. I have tried both the menu View ->Project Manager and the hot key.

Help

ma...@sherman.edu

Re:Project Manager

maybe it's somewhere off the screen (changed screen resolution?)

try to delete the  .dsk file in the project directory, or the default
bcb.dsk in the borland bin directory.

mali

"Manuel A. Correa" <ma...@sherman.edu> wrote in message

> This may be a real dumb question but I seem to have lost my project
manager
> view along with the object manager. I have tried going through registry
> values and have even re-installed Builder c++ Pro ver 4.0 - still no
project
> manager. I have tried both the menu View ->Project Manager and the hot
key.

> Help

> ma...@sherman.edu

Re:Project Manager

> This may be a real dumb question but I seem to have lost my project manager

Try deleting the .dsk file. And perhaps the bcb.dsk file in the Builder
bin folder.

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)      |
| Team Martini    Comprehensive C++Builder link site: |
| http://www.buddydog.org/C++Builder/c++builder.html  |

Other Threads