Detecting Heap Problems

Are there any tools for Borland C++ Builder 3 for tracking heap problems
and similar issues? Something like Purify?  Apparently Purify will not
work with the executables generated using BCB.

Thanks,
Brian

Re:Detecting Heap Problems

Memory Sleuth comes with BCB3. There is also MemProof. And, of course,
Boundschecker for BCB3.
Brian Alexander wrote:
> Are there any tools for Borland C++ Builder 3 for tracking heap problems
> and similar issues? Something like Purify?  Apparently Purify will not
> work with the executables generated using BCB.

> Thanks,
> Brian

Re:Detecting Heap Problems

Links are

[Wrong] http://www.turbopower.com/

>There is also MemProof.

http://www.nidlink.com/~astoyanov/index.htm

This is my choice.

http://www.numega.com/

--
Stefan Hoffmeister       http://www.econos.de/
No private email, please, unless expressly invited.

Re:Detecting Heap Problems

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 09:32:53 GMT, no.s...@address.in.signature (Stefan

Hoffmeister) wrote:
>>There is also MemProof.

>http://www.nidlink.com/~astoyanov/index.htm

>This is my choice.

It's great, isn't it? Good for finding bugs in the VCL, too. I hope
Inprise go get a copy :-)

"There is freedom within
 There is freedom without
 Trying to catch the deluge in a paper cup" - Neil Finn

Other Threads