Re: BorCon 2005

2004-11-20 02:37:58 AM
cppbuilder37
Bob Swart wrote:
Any news when/where BorCon 2005 will be? (just starting a fresh
new thread ;-)
Appreciated, but maybe more likelihood of a response on
borland.public.conference?
Oh, and for new threads, well, how about "I can't believe there
isn't a C++ Builder64 yet! Borland's going to die, it's not
supporting 64 bit platforms!" <g>
-Brion

Re:Re: BorCon 2005

Hi All,
Any news when/where BorCon 2005 will be? (just starting a fresh new
thread ;-)
Groetjes,
Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - www.DrBob42.com)
--
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42) - Borland Technology Partner
Delphi Win32 & .NET training and support - IntraWeb Authorized Trainer

Re:Re: BorCon 2005

"Bob Swart" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Any news when/where BorCon 2005 will be?
No.
Gambit

{smallsort}

Re:Re: BorCon 2005

Bob Swart wrote:
Hi All,

Any news when/where BorCon 2005 will be? (just starting a fresh new
thread ;-)
Borcon 2005 ? According to Anders' blog, Borcon 2004 is still running!
Seems to be a long Borcon this year ;-)
Micha

Re:Re: BorCon 2005

Borcon 2005 ? According to Anders' blog, Borcon 2004 is still running!
Seems to be a long Borcon this year ;-)
Oops... I need to fix that, huh... ;)
--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - bdn.borland.com/
Borland Software Corporation - www.borland.com/ - Excellence Endures

Re:Re: BorCon 2005

Hi Brion,
Appreciated, but maybe more likelihood of a response on
borland.public.conference?
Sorry - I thought I was in that group. My mistake...
-Brion

Anders Ohlsson (Borland) wrote:
>Borcon 2005 ? According to Anders' blog, Borcon 2004 is still running!
>Seems to be a long Borcon this year ;-)

Oops... I need to fix that, huh... ;)

No. What we need fixed is the {*word*76}y IDE in BCB6. Oh, sorry, forgot that
the discussion was about BorCon.
Marcelo Lopez

Re:Re: BorCon 2005

"Marcelo R. Lopez, Jr." < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
No. What we need fixed is the {*word*76}y IDE in BCB6. Oh, sorry, forgot that
the discussion was about BorCon.
That's OK, an easily made mistake <g>.
Dave

Re:Re: BorCon 2005

A bit worrying that Dr. Bob doesn't know when it is, you have to be 'the
most famous non-Borland technician' on the planet! They should ask you where
you want it held, and what dates suit you!
"Bob Swart" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hi All,

Any news when/where BorCon 2005 will be? (just starting a fresh new
thread ;-)

Groetjes,
Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - www.DrBob42.com)

--
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42) - Borland Technology Partner
Delphi Win32 & .NET training and support - IntraWeb Authorized Trainer

Re:Re: BorCon 2005

Hi Mark,
A bit worrying that Dr. Bob doesn't know when it is, you have to be 'the
most famous non-Borland technician' on the planet!
LOL - thanks for the kind words, but you're forgetting a few others ;-)
They should ask you where you want it held, and what dates suit you!
My favorite place would be Las Vegas, as close to the Star Trek
Experience as possible ;-)
My favorite date/time is not that important (although I usually hope any
family birthdays can be avoided ;-)
But for now, let's just keep on checking
info.borland.com/conf2005 for the real info...
Groetjes,
Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - www.DrBob42.com)
--
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42) - Borland Technology Partner
Delphi Win32 & .NET training and support - IntraWeb Authorized Trainer

Re:Re: BorCon 2005

>My favorite place would be Las Vegas, as close to the Star Trek
>Experience as possible ;-)
NOW your talking !!! <g>.
Al
--