Board index » cppbuilder » ANN: FlexCel v2.6.7 release
Bruno Fierens [tmssoftware.com]
ANN: FlexCel v2.6.7 release
2004-01-16 04:49:50 AM
We're pleased to announce the availability of FlexCel v2.6.7 at
FlexCel is a suite of components for cross platform native Excel report
generation. It supports Delphi 5,6,7, C++Builder 5,6 and Kylix 2,3.
FlexCel allows automatic & native creation of Excel files by substituting
values from a database or variables into a template. It also provides an API
to read and write complex spreadsheets on Windows or Linux or create new
Excel files on-the-fly. A demo is included that shows dynamic creation and
serving of Excel files from within IntraWeb. It supports
images/comments/conditional formats/merged cells/pivot tables/charts and
almost the complete Excel file format feature set.
What's new in v2.6.7
- OnGetImageSize event: Allows dynamically changing of images sizes (See
updated FlDemo, "Images and comments" report)
- New: FlexCelImport: PrintOptions (to change some not common printer
options as portrait/landscape)
- New: UnMergeCells (to unmerge existing merged cells)
- New: CellMergedListCount/CellMergedList (to iterate on all merged cells on
a sheet using a for loop)
- New: AssignPictureProperties (to change the size of an existing image)
- Improvement: FlexCel can now open files with Excel 4.0 Macro sheets.
- Kylix & C++Builder Improvements: improved compatibility
A fully functional trial version is available at www.tmssoftware.com
v2.6.7 is a free update for CBuilder Developers.
Bruno Fierens & Adrian Gallero
Productivity components for Windows, Linux, IntraWeb, .NET development