Need a good calendar control for appointment application

I am looking for a good calendar component that will be used in a scheduling
application. I found one from Jasmine that has an Outlook look and feel.

What other choices are out there, free or commercial?

TIA Stuart

Re:Need a good calendar control for appointment application

Hello,

Have a look to Scheduler at www.soford.com

Regards,
Dmitry

Re:Need a good calendar control for appointment application

If you are looking for a gantt chart type of scheduler then go to
www.kever.com.

Kever-IT delivers EzPlan-IT which is a components suite especially designed
for scheduling applications. EzPlan-IT comes with a grid, gantt chart,
various graphs, a calendar and a true schedule engine. Everything is
db-aware.

Regards,
Kees Vermeulen
Kever-IT

"Stuart Foster" <stua...@mediserve.com> wrote in message

> I am looking for a good calendar component that will be used in a
scheduling
> application. I found one from Jasmine that has an Outlook look and feel.

> What other choices are out there, free or commercial?

> TIA Stuart

Re:Need a good calendar control for appointment application

Hi,

Take a look at Pim Flash:

http://www.fesoft.com/pimflash/

Gabriel Forner
gfor...@fesoft.com

Stuart Foster wrote:

> I am looking for a good calendar component that will be used in a scheduling
> application. I found one from Jasmine that has an Outlook look and feel.

> What other choices are out there, free or commercial?

> TIA Stuart

Re:Need a good calendar control for appointment application

> I am looking for a good calendar component that will be used in a scheduling
> application. I found one from Jasmine that has an Outlook look and feel.
> What other choices are out there, free or commercial?

This is weird - you're like the 3rd person this week to ask this question!

Anyway, TMS Software has a nice-looking set:

http://www.tmssoftware.com

I also have a few others pointed to on my web site.

--
Jonathan Arnold         C/C++/CBuilder Keen Advice:
http://www.keen.com/categories/categorylist_expand.asp?sid=5156620

Other Threads